We currently have TWO STUDIOS available for rent. See details and photos below and then give us a call at 206-284-5277 to book an appointment with us to check them out! Our spaces are never empty for long so don't wait to get yourself that creative space you and your art deserve!
STUDIO SUITE 253-254
880 sq. ft.
$1400/month Utilities Included
$1400 deposit due at signing
Coded Entry, Outtake ventilation, Sink and great natural light - a perfect space for any visual artist! There are two rooms. The outer room would be a great showroom and creative space, while the back room would serve well as an office area. Sharing okay upon approval.
STUDIO SUITE 261-264
460 sq. ft.
$1040/month Utilities Included
$1040 deposit due at signing
Coded Entry, Skylights, Multi-Room, and features a vintage sink with water heater and a refrigerator - a versatile space that can easily be used as art space or professional office space. If you are an artist who also has use for an office, this would be perfect for you. Sharing okay upon approval.
- 24 Hour Access to your own private space as well as a shared kitchen, lounge, and restrooms.
- 7 Point Studios reception is staffed Monday through Friday 10am-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm. Our friendly staff will greet your guests and collect your mail and packages.
- W/S/G and electricity are included in the monthly rental fee. We are wired for internet. You set up and pay for your own internet account.
- Monthly gated parking spot available for an additional $150/month.
- Discounts on private event or gallery space and equipment rental.
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are friendly and well behaved.
- Collaborative environment with workshops and shop services available for tenant use at discount pricing.
- Fully equipped Wood Shop
- Screen Printing Shop and Classes
- Fully equipped Lampworking Studio and Classes
- Photo Booth
- Businesses currently inside the building: Aweida Arts, The Boro School, Wonderstruck Event Design, Kush Tourism, Lychen & Lychee, Unicorn Workshop, Greenroom Decor, and 20 full time glass artists!
Serious inquiries only. This is not a live/work space. Studios are for artist work only.
We are located in the International District next to the Goodwill on Dearborn. Just blocks up from the Stadiums and Uwajimaya.
Both studios will be available to view beginning on March 3 and will be available for move-in by March 7. Our studios go quickly so please contact us ASAP if you would like a tour of the space. Call us at 206-284-5277 to book a tour.